Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Fudge



What do you do with your extra cookies and cake? I send them to school with my hubby. Please believe I am not the baker who doesn't eat their own goods. I do, a lot. I just make more than a lot. I have had a little stress lately so I made not just a lot, but an extra lot. In fact, one of Ryan's buddies made a request. So I willingly obliged and headed to the grocery store on Monday for the ingredients to this recipe. (It's not mine, nor did I alter it dramatically so you will have to click the link to get the recipe.) Thank you to my dear friends for helping. This recipe took a little attention, which is definitely not doable with my little rugrat.

I will tell you one thing, the fudge was awesome, I ate way too much of it. If your crazy like me and eat fudge in the summer. Give this a shot, you won't be sorry.


**few things I learned, since it was my first go at fudge:

-don't let sugar crystals form on the side of the pan.

-put parchment on your pan to make for easier flipping and cutting after it chills

-you don't need to stir while it is cooking

-be sure to have an accurate thermometer.

No comments:

Post a Comment