Saturday, September 12, 2009

Sausage Stirfry

This dish is a recipe my sister in law gave me. I switched it up slightly, but it's quick and healthy, not to mention delicious. I like to chop all the veggies in the morning so my little stinker doesn't have to be patient with me being in the kitchen. He is getting to where he wants to help, or should I say play, with everything.


Sausage Stir Fry
:

2 Turkey Sausage
1/2 medium onion
1 bag baby carrots or cut carrots
2 small squash
1 head broccoli
1-2 tomatoes
1-2 C shredded cheese

Chop sausage, onion and broccoli. Add chopped onion broccoli and sausage along with baby carrots to large skillet. Cook with a lid for 10 minutes. Add Squash and cook for 10 more minutes. Add tomatoes and cheese. Cover with lid until cheese is melted. Serve over rice or noodles. I like to add soy sauce to mine.


No comments:

Post a Comment