Monday, September 28, 2009

Pumpkin Brioche Rolls

I found these recipes from this website. This girl makes to die for dessert. Literally. I first found her blog because of these pumpkin brioche snails or cinnamon rolls. I didn't take pictures, but the final product was fabulous. I made them with nuts, butter and maple syrup. Then I made the other half with the plain jane cinnamon mixtures and they were both hits.


I didn't try it myself, but I would recommend making a loaf of bread with half the dough and turning it in to french toast. If you must know, if I were to make french toast out if it would go a little something like this. Mix eggs with milk, cinnamon and vanilla. Then crush some corn flakes, pecans and maybe a pinch of brown sugar. Dip the french toast in the egg, then the crunchy mixture then cook on a griddle with a little butter so your brown sugar carmelizes. Nuff said.

1 comment: